13 Sep Work for us
At QCCC, we are currently seeking applicants for the following opportunities (Updated 28/07/2023):
Click to skip to job info below:
QCCC Brookfield (Brisbane)
Position: Bookings Coordinator (Full-Time)
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic customer focused individual as our new Bookings Co-ordinator to enhance customer satisfaction and continue building strong relationships with our clients. In your role you will ensure the smooth running of the business, through administrating a large volume of enquiries and bookings for the site.
• Positive and friendly customer focus
• Excellent attention to detail
• Impeccable self-presentation
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
• Ability to communicate effectively with people of all ages and backgrounds
• Willingness to assist and support others as required
• Positive approach to change
• Desire to learn new skills
• Have or be eligible for a Blue card
Brookfield opened for guests in 2005 and is only 15 mins to Brisbane City. We host hundreds of schools camps, music camps, leadership and church retreats annually.
It is part of the Queensland Conference and Camping Centres (QCCC) which consists of a team of catering, cleaning, maintenance, outdoor education and management professionals striving to care for our guests with excellence in hospitality, service, partnership and outdoor instruction. Employing more than 120 people, QCCC is one of Queensland’s largest and most decorated Outdoor Education providers.
The position is subject to conditions under the Amusement, Events and Recreation Award 2021
To enquire or apply for this position, please contact Nicole Maynes via Nicole.Maynes@brookfield.qccc.org.au or phone 07 3374 1166 .
Position: Maintenance Leading Hand – Carpenter and Groundsperson
We are currently seeking a Full-time Maintenance Leading Hand – Carpenter and Groundsperson to join our Team here at QCCC Mapleton.
The aim is to exceed guests’ expectations by providing safe and comfortable buildings and facilities through good stewardship, workmanship, housekeeping, cleanliness and hospitality. You will perform tasks which include physical labour to provide safe and well-presented buildings and grounds.
- Positive and friendly customer focus.
- Excellent attention to detail, especially when working under pressure.
- Work to set timeframes to complete jobs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- Ability to work within a budget.
- Have or be eligible for a Blue card.
This role be part of a team where you will be undertaking general maintenance and minor modification tasks. Trades qualifications are highly desirable.
Queensland Conference and Camping Centres (QCCC) consists of a team of catering, cleaning, maintenance, outdoor education and management professionals striving to care for our guests with excellence in hospitality, service, partnership and outdoor instruction.
For a Position Description or any further questions, please contact Ben Cann via email (email@example.com ) or phone 07 54563600.
QCCC Tamborine (Tamborine Mountain):
Position: Catering Manager
QCCC Tamborine is looking for a Catering Manager to lead the hospitality and catering aspects of the venue. A ministry of Queensland Baptists, QCCC Tamborine is a busy, 300+ bed Conference and Camping Centre catering to school groups through the week and a broad variety of weekend groups, operating most weekends. The position will be responsible for managing and supervising 4 kitchens preparing more than 100,000 meals annually within relevant industry and workplace health and safety guidelines.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and extensive experience in all aspects of catering, hospitality, and Food Safety. The role will involve hands-on food preparation as well as responsibility to set work schedules, order stock, oversee food prep & special diets and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
The role includes a generous (above Award) remuneration package.
The successful applicant will have:
- An understanding of, and commitment to, the mission and ethos of Queensland Baptists.
- Appropriate trade qualifications and/or extensive experience in fresh, high volume quality cooking.
- Proven ability to plan menus with experience and skill in catering for diverse special dietary requirements while working within a budget.
- A strong customer focus with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Staff supervisory experience.
- An understanding and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety and Food Safety requirements.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised as well as within a close team.
- A current Queensland Working with Children Check (or the ability to quickly obtain)
Please direct all enquiries and/or your application addressing the Selection Criteria, together with a Cover Letter and CV, to:
Bernie Tane – Manager – QCCC Tamborine
Tel: (07) 5545 1417
Applications Close: 31st August 2023