24 May Best Location for Regional School Camp
Hassle-free Camping for Regional Schools
Are you a regional school looking for a hassle-free camp venue for 2023 in Brisbane that provides a great location to launch a field trip program for your students?
QCCC Brookfield is the campsite for your school! With many Brisbane based educational attractions within 15-30mins of QCCC Brookfield, this strategically locates your camp well to easily bus students out to Brisbane attractions. Here are our top 10 Brisbane attractions for school camps and approximate travel times from QCCC Brookfield:
- Queensland Museum – 26 minutes
- Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium (Mt Coot-tha) – 16 minutes
- Science Centre – 26 minutes
- Maritime Museum – 29 minutes
- Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) – 27 minutes
- Queensland Parliament House – 28 minutes
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mount Coot-tha – 18 minutes
- Southbank Parklands – 28 minutes
- Old Government House – 35 minutes
- Kingsford Smith Memorial – 40 minutes
*note – all travel times are approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions
QCCC Brookfield is also approximately a 1-hour drive away from the major Gold Coast theme parks including Dreamworld, Warner Bros. Movieworld, and Wet n’ Wild.
Camp meals at QCCC Brookfield are fully catered for and have received a Five Star Rating by Brisbane City Council’s Eat Safe Program. QCCC Brookfield also offers a number of onsite activities for students to enjoy during structured or free time timeslots in a camp program. These include swimming, tennis, beach volleyball, basketball, and indoor games.
Talk to us for more ideas on integrating local attractions into a hassle-free school camp program.