30 Dec QCCC: Key Statistics
- 3 sites containing a total of 800 beds – Brookfield in Brisbane (150 beds), Mapleton on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland (300 beds) and Tamborine Mountain on the Gold Coast Hinterland (350 beds).
- Growing offsite expeditions offered in Queensland and Northern NSW.
- Largest single provider of Outdoor Education Programs in Queensland.
- Catering to 50,000 guests annually (1000 per week on average).
- More than 300,000 meals served annually.
Partnering with over 400 school groups annually.
- Capable of offering a differentiated sequential program for schools – on provider with different sites capable of constructing a varied program all the way from Grade 2 to Grade 12.
Partnering with a further 200 groups annually – a collection of charity, not-for-profit, corporate and church events.
- Scores of school holiday camps in partnership with Scripture Union and other Para-church organisations.
- QCCC Tamborine partners with several large convention events annually including the CMS Summer School and the Mount Tamborine Easter Convention.
- QCCC Mapleton is the operations base and start/finish of the Blackall 100, an ultra-marathon in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
- Summer Family Program held annually at Mapleton.
Newly signed Joint Venture with the Mount Tamborine Convention Centre.
- 2013 Winner of the Queensland Outdoor Recreation Federation Award for Excellence in Outdoor Instruction and Education.